Who we are
We are Khubchands, a retail unit in Gibraltar’s Main Street.
Our website address is: https://khubchands.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When customers become members of our TRUST card we take personal data so that we can inform them of changes to our organisation and our services, including new products, ranges and pricing.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share data with any person, organisation or Govt. We will only share data if we are obliged to by legal means.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We do not send your data anywhere.
Your contact information
This is kept under our supervision at all times.
How we protect your data
Data is stored on our system and can only be accessed by a maximum of 3 authorised individuals within our organisation. They have been briefed and trained in the area of GDPR and will not use data outside of company regulations and objectives.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We take a number of steps to protect your information from unauthorised access, use or alteration and unlawful destruction, including where appropriate:
Limiting access to the information we collect about you (for instance, only those of our personnel who need your information to carry out our business activities are allowed access)
Putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive any data from third parties at the moment.
What automated decision making and/or profiling
We do not use any automated decision making/profiling
What we do with user data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise according to your interests.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2004. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Khubchands, Data Request, 55 Main Street, Gibraltar.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.